Policies and Procedures
- 30 Day Guarantee
- Our Unique Approach
- Web copy policy
- Quality Assurance
- What to expect: basic procedure
- Before we go live: checklist
- Handy Links
30 day guarantee
We always test your new site thoroughly before launching. This includes testing on various browsers, checking all links and working out any errors or technical issues. All of our work is guaranteed for 30 days from the launch. If you are not satisfied within the first 30 days, please contact us!
Our Unique Approach
- We always operate on a month-to-month so you’ll never need to sign a contract. You are never locked in. We keep our monthly rates reasonable, with many options for levels of service.
- You own your web platforms. We give you access to your website and social media so you can make changes or upload new content at any time. Everbearing Services actively works to put together platforms that are easy to update and manage. When we complete sites and any platforms we provide you with all the appropriate passwords and provide basic training so that you can update things if you need to.
- We don’t “tag” your site. We do not leverage your web page, newsletter, and social media to promote our services by putting our name or logo all over them. We will ask that you put a link to us on your Partners page or other page as a reference point. We ultimately believe good references from our customers for a job well done is the best marketing.
- We improve your search engine visibility. The team at Everbearing Services structures your web site and social media for maximum visibility.
- Your intellectual property and web assets are safe with us. Everbearing Services understands that these things are a critical part of your business. Our company clearly defines your copyrighted materials and maintains your web domains. We have extensive internal controls to make sure your information and passwords are safe.
Web copy policy for ongoing support
All web copy for ongoing support services has a week turn-around time. This means that you will receive your first content drafts within a week of sending us topics and/or outlines. This is for Blogs, Newsletters, Press Releases and all Social Media content (Facebook, Twitter, etc). In the case of blogs and newsletters, we will need to input your article into the appropriate template for final approval after we receive your edits and approval on the drafts.
The quality of our sites and projects are very important to us. Click here to read about all of our quality assurance practices.
What to expect:
Most of our site build process generally follows a basic flow. While every site is unique and depends on the clients’ needs, this is the general procedure we follow:
- We meet with the client to discuss the project, design ideas, competitors and other requests.
- The client fills out the web questionnaire.
- The client agrees to the proposal.
- The designer and client collaborate on the site design (drafts are completed and submitted for edits and approval).
- The copywriter and client collaborate on web copy and other content (drafts are completed and submitted for edits and approval)
- The developer takes the approved design and content and codes the website. It is built in a secure, private area where clients will be able to view the working site and give feedback before it is launched. Please Note: There will be additional charges for any design or copy changes if requested after they have been approved. Each project is assigned design and development hours when, and if, the client needs to exceed those a pre-set cost will be incurred.
- Social media sites are set up and populated, as requested.
- Newsletter template is built to mirror the website.
Before we go live:
We have detailed plans and procedures that we follow to ensure that all operations are running smoothly and every task is complete. These include but are not limited to:
- Making sure all links work
- Checking for typos and any other errors
- Cross checking the site across multiple browsers to ensure continuity
- Setting up all social media outlets
- Making sure emails and contact inquiries go to the correct addresses
- Enabling search engines
- Setting up Google Analytics
We believe strongly in respecting the privacy of our customers and site visitors.
We do not sell, rent, exchange or loan our email lists to third parties for any type of marketing. The information you share with us, stays with us.
We respect the purpose for which we were given information. You never have to worry about being pestered by emails and calls.
Our intention is to provide the same privacy protection to you that we want from websites we frequent.