As we wrap up 2014 and prepare for 2015, we thought it would be valuable and beneficial to recap some of the new services we rolled out this year. We have embraced and engaged new technologies and software that provide advanced web marketing insight and actions to help our clients optimize and enhance their web presence for increased leads, conversions, and sales.
The top three services of 2014 are:
- EBS 360 Tour Connections
- MOZ Local Directory listing service
- MOZ Pro Analytics
Everbearing has partnered with Google to bring you EBS 360° Tour Connections!
Google’s 360° Virtual Tour technology allows potential customers to get an inside peek into your business to help them decide if they want to come visit you. This allows them to get a better picture of what you have to offer and is a new cutting edge technology that is sure to impress. The 360° Virtual Tour can be of the inside and/or outside of your business to showcase all the best features and give potential customers an idea of what to expect.
This technology has the power to increase conversion rates by 50-70%. This means that new and potential customers are MUCH more likely to call, contact or visit your business if have the virtual tour as part of your Google presence. It improves your visibility in Google search results and draws people in!
To get a 360° Tour, Everbearing will send a Google certified photographer to your business to take all the necessary photos. Following that, the photos will be edited and composited to create the virtual tour of your business on Google.
This virtual tour will appear as part of your business listing on the Google directory and will show up in the right hand side of search results when potential customers search for terms related to your business (as pictured). They can click on the photos to take a 360° tour! They can scroll through the photos from a list at the bottom or click and drag the mouse to see the full tour all at once. This new technology truly shows them the inside of your world! Click here to see a powerful example of a Google Maps 360° Virtual Tour.
Everbearing engaged MOZ Local for its enhanced and automated Directory Listing, Tracking, and Reporting!
When customers search online for a local business, search engines and many mobile apps rely on location data from directory/business listing data sources to provide search results. If listing data is incorrect or inconsistent between all these data sources, your listing might not show up in the search results.
Previously, we manually created and maintained business listings on the 15 Major local directories for the inbound links they provide – taking hours of work. We found that using a tool called Moz Local allows us to create and maintain business listings on the sites, apps, and directories that factor most into local search engine results.
We upload location data to Moz Local to push business listings to the major web data collectors. It then creates and updates listings, manages location information at any time, re-verifies listings, and finds and resolves duplicate listings.
We can now manage your Major 15 listings at a reduced set-up cost and a small annual maintenance fee.
Everbearing allied with MOZ Pro for its advanced Search Engine Optimization research, analyzing, tracking and reporting capabilities!
Our goal is to help drive more traffic to your site. Moz Pro gives us an all-in-one set of SEO research and analytics tools that help increase your site’s search engine visibility and keep you ahead of the competition. MOZ Pro is backed by industry-leading data and the world’s largest community of SEO”s.
Their SEO tool set includes these features:
- Measures and improves organic traffic, keyword rankings, and visibility. It automatically audits sites, tracks rankings and link metrics, shows what your competitors are up to, and highlights useful and actionable insights.
- Identifies content and link building opportunities. Research and compare competitor backlinks, identify top pages, view social activity data, and analyze anchor text.
- Allows us to find new link building opportunities as we monitor the web for mentions of brands, products, and competitors and stay up-to-date on the latest topics related to a business.
- Lets us get immediate reports on where pages or domains rank in search engines for any given keyword.
- Shares out how difficult it is to rank for a specific term or phrase and who you’ll be competing against.
- Delivers instant insight into on-page keyword usage with recommendations to help companies rank higher and optimize for targeted search terms.
- Permits us to run a site audit of up to 3,000 pages against any public domain. Find bad links, broken pages, and get an analysis of over 20 factors that may affect search engine crawlability.
Let’s work together to make 2015 a success for all!
Share below any web marketing questions or concerns you have.