Most organizations try to remember what you said or write something down when you call or email them with your problem, update or request. But even the best organizational systems will eventually fail–a lack of transparency and continuity can often lead to repeated efforts or inconsistent follow through.
The lack of a dedicated support helpdesk can lead to problems including:
- Forgotten or lost tasks or requests
- Delays introduced due to sickness or vacation
- Lack of transparency and accountability to both you and management
- Poor use of resources and related poor work product
- Poor communication with you
At Everbearing Services, we understand the headache that these issues create, both internally and for clients. Because of this, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer experience possible.
As we transition all of our clients to our helpdesk system, we can confidently guarantee an enhanced experience and smoother problem resolution across the board. Some of the features that will facilitate such an improvement include:
- Tracking each task
- Automatic escalation to management when problems are not addressed
- Allows us to transfer tasks if a team member is sick, on vacation or is let go
- Ensures your issues are directed immediately to the team member most suited to address your issue or request
- Allows our entire support team to review issues and requests which provides accountability to the entire Everbearing Team
- Every ticket includes a simple feedback question, so that we are always becoming better at serving you and your needs
- Flexible system allows you to simply follow via email, or use our more robust client portal
- One-stop access to all your current and past tickets
- The ability to indicate the priority of the task
- You decide when a problem is solved, and can close your own ticket threads
We make it easy for you
We understand that all these different tools can be confusing, which is why we are endeavouring to provide as many convenient options as possible. There are 4 ways that you can request assistance:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Use our handy help widget on the bottom right of our website (ex. A)
- Use our quick link, Request Support, found at the top of our website (ex. B)
- Submit a ticket using your client portal account
Ex. A. Website support form
Ex. B Website support link
Be in control with your client portal account
The first 3 ways ways to get support are pretty easy to understand, but what’s this about a client portal account? The client portal account allows you to track all your current and past tickets, so you can check our progress as it’s being done. And signing up is easy. Whenever you file your first support request, the system will automatically generate an account for you and send you the details.
We’re always getting better
Experience has taught us that consistent evolution and improvement is the only way to help our customers better. As a business ourselves, we know the importance of time management and efficient operations. We are implementing this help desk to not only run more efficiently ourselves, but to make your job easier while being confident that your issues are always being attended to.
If you are interested in finding out more about our monthly maintenance which includes our security services, contact Everbearing Services today.